SteelBody Strength Co.
STEELBODY STRENGTH CO.
Regretfully, Steelbody Strength Co. is a wholesale ONLY business at this time. We are currently developing a retail department, so check this page frequently for the latest information. Send us email if you have any questions.
SteelBody Strength Company
7249 East Alondra Blvd.
Paramount, CA 90723-3954 U.S.A.
Telephone: (562)602 - 0774
Fax: (562) 602-1472
A CATALOG OF:
QUALITY SURGICAL STEEL IN BODYPIERCING INDUSTRY FOUNDED UNIQUE SURGICAL STEEL TOOLS FOR USE IN PROFESSIONAL BODYPIERCING TECHICIAN. EMAIL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SITE.
For BodyPiercing Tools Visit this site.
WE ALSO DO PROMOTION ITEMS, SO MAIL ORDER HOUSE INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME, LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS ARE OUR SPECIALTY.
TO OUR CUSTOMERS
All of us at STEELBODY STRENGTH CO. would like to introduce our company and products to you. In business since 1980, STEELBODY STRENGTH CO is a Div of MYCO IMPORTS,INC.and is a major Manufacturer, Importer, Packager and Distributor, specializing in sales and service to the Wholesale Industry. MYCO uses German technology and Japanese Stainless Steel to produce the highest quality Bodypiercing Tools and other related implements in the American market today. What sets us apart from the competition is that we continue to strive for perfection.
Various products are listed below:
About Our Company
Over the years. Steelbody Strength Co.. has worked hard to achieve a good reputation that we now have in this industry. This reputation has been achieved by competitive pricing, attractive packaging, and excellent service to our customers. In order to insure the continuance of this reputation, the management at Steelbody Strength Co is committed to maintaining a close working relationship and an open line of communication with each and every customer. For customer service and purchase orders, call our TOLL FREE NUMBER at 1-800-BUY-MYCO, or email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for your continuing business with us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We accept VISA, MASTER CHARGE, and DISCOVER credit cards.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. All prices are NET F.O.B. our warehouse in Paramount, California.
4. All orders are to be for resale only. Resale number must accompany first order.
4. All claims of shipping shortages must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods and carton shortages or damage to incoming freight should be indicated on the bill of lading.
5. There will be a 20% restocking charge for all returned merchandise.
6. No returns on merchandise without written authorization from MYCO IMPORTS, INC., items found defective can be returned "PREPAID" for replacement or repair.
7. All weights are in LBS.
8. PAYMENT TERMS: Cash or C.O.D. company check. Are first orders are C.O.D. Open terms are offered only after credit references have been provided and replies have been received. All orders must be either cash in advance or C.O.D. until then.
Service charge of $20.00 on all returned checks.
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
(PACIFIC STANDARD TIME)